[Building Sakai] Test and Quizzes in 2.5.0, missing anonymous user results

Jonas Fällman jonas.fallman at umdac.umu.se
Mon Oct 19 07:09:32 PDT 2009

Hello.

Seems like anonymous results to Test and Quizzes are not shown at all, or
simply not saved.

I created two simple quizzes, one allowed anonymous users to answer it and one
did not. I answered the anonymous as anonymous and the non-anonymous as
non-anonymous. I get a "Results" link in the non-anonymous quiz but there's no
such link in the anonymous section.

I know 2.5.0 is quite old and I'm wondering if this will be, or already is
fixed in more recent releases?

Thanks,
/Jonas

Jonas Fällman           Mail:    jonas.fallman at umdac.umu.se
UMDAC                   Phone:   +46 90 786 93 36
S-901 87 UMEÅ           Fax:     +46 90 786 67 62
Sweden                  Pgp key: http://fnatte.umdc.umu.se/pgp.txt