[Building Sakai] [Announcements] Sakai Kernel 1.1.0-beta03 released

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Sat Oct 17 14:35:11 PDT 2009

We will also need to update the sakai-standard-tool pom (and refresh
it's snapshot artifacts) given that a growing number of projects now
resident in the Sakai Maven2 snapshot repo inherit kernel dependencies
from the sakai-standard-tool pom rather than ye olde Sakai master pom.

sakai-standard-tool 2.7.0-build02-SNAPSHOT

<parent>
<artifactId>kernel</artifactId>
<groupId>org.sakaiproject</groupId>
<version>1.1.0-beta02-SNAPSHOT</version>
</parent>

Cheers,

Anth