[Building Sakai] Cafe trunk checkout is broken

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 15:56:09 PDT 2009

I'll maintain the cafe profile since I'm working more on a full trunk
source now than a cafe source. Once we get the dependencies sorted, we
can then push any updates back to the cafe .externals and pom.

It's important to note though, that because some sources have been
removed from a default trunk source checkout and rolled into two
single binary artifacts that come down at deploy time, ie:

* cm-service, gradebook-service and sections-service are in Edu-
Services [1]
* archive, privacy and eduperson are in Common [2]

then unless cafe checks the additional sources that have been removed,
what is deployed is going to be a bit larger than it currently is,
since it will need to pull in both of those bundles to get the
necessary services in, assuming they are all needed.

Unless we can pull down only part of these binary artifacts?

cheers,
Steve

[1]https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/edu-services/trunk/
[2] https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/common/trunk/