[Building Sakai] Cafe trunk checkout is broken

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Wed Oct 14 06:22:07 PDT 2009

I think it is important that one or more people raise their hands and
commit to maintaining cafe trunk/branches/tags in svn for n-period of
time; perhaps even create a Jira project to support the effort so that
issues can be filed and tracked; that way we avoid cafe going the way
of mini.

I think too that changing the -Pcafe profile name in trunk to
something other than "cafe" will create more confusion; the profile
simply mimics a cafe build/deploy should one choose to check out Sakai
trunk in its entirety.

Cheers,

Anth

>>> http://aaronz-sakai.blogspot.com/ - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile