[Building Sakai] Creating sites with template

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 05:50:04 PDT 2009

Hi Miguel,

Yes you can use the copySite() method in the web services
SakaiScript.jws to create a site which will take the siteId of another
site (ie your template site) and copy over the structure of the tools,
but no content. There is a patch for the web services that will also
copy content if you desire, I can dig that out for you.

cheers,
Steve