[Building Sakai] Investigating site exports from Sakai 2

Speelmon, Lance Day lance at indiana.edu
Tue Oct 13 07:35:10 PDT 2009

Agreed - I understand and appreciate the need for site backups. However, I personally am focused on migration and from a migration perspective the need for a full backup format will come late in the project lifecycle... And the primary use case as it has been expressed is moving Project sites from 2->3.  L

Lance Speelmon
Scholarly Technologist