[Building Sakai] Random blank pages browsing Resources in FCK Editor

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Tue Oct 13 05:21:42 PDT 2009

Hi all.

Some of our users are experiencing issues when loading resources in the
FCK Editor of our Sakai 2.5.3. When they add an image or resource with
the editor and select "Browse server" in the menu, sometimes they see
all the resources correctly, sometimes they see a blank page. I attach
two screenshots of the problem.

We have tracked the logs and we think that these errors could be
related, but we can't be sure because the randomly of the issue.

/WARN: fail-safe cleanup (collections) :
org.hibernate.engine.loading.CollectionLoadContext at 1ce51<rs=org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingResultSet at a555fee>
(2009-10-13 13:41:46,416
TP-Processor48_org.hibernate.engine.loading.LoadContexts)
WARN: fail-safe cleanup (collections) :
org.hibernate.engine.loading.CollectionLoadContext at 6125da57<rs=org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingResultSet at 2edf34f2>
(2009-10-13 13:42:01,328
TP-Processor41_org.hibernate.engine.loading.LoadContexts)
WARN: fail-safe cleanup (collections) :
org.hibernate.engine.loading.CollectionLoadContext at 7c21b794<rs=org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingResultSet at 339242ee>
(2009-10-13 13:42:01,328
TP-Processor41_org.hibernate.engine.loading.LoadContexts)/

I have searched in the FCK Editor's JIRA and don't see any issue with a
similar description. Also, I can't test it in a QA Server because I
don't know why happens, so I don't know neither if I must make a JIRA of
this.

Is this happening to more people? Does anybody know why this happens?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.

--
Daniel Merino
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.