[Building Sakai] Experience with Oracle RAC

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 06:29:28 PDT 2009

Hi,

It would be fantastic if you could write up some docs on how RAC in
Sakai can work well. Confluence would be the space for it: http://confluence.sakaiproject.org

I personally know of at least one install having issue with Oracle
RAC, but seems there are more (as per this threa/) so a good guide
here would be great.

cheers,
Steve