[Building Sakai] Clicking resource link in Microsoft Word - you go to 'my workspace'

Martin B. Smith smithmb at ufl.edu
Fri Oct 9 19:04:00 PDT 2009

Hello Josh & all,

I believe you'll find that Word likes to follow the link to the first
301/302 redirect response when you're editing the document, and
therefore doesn't work when you are done creating your document. At the
University of Florida, we've also seen this with documents protected by
Shibboleth authentication, as the user follows a few redirects for
authentication before they end up at the actual linked destination.

Cheers,
--
Martin B. Smith
smithmb at ufl.edu - (352) 273-1374