[Building Sakai] Authorization of new tools

Jon Gorrono jpgorrono at ucdavis.edu
Thu Oct 8 17:24:29 PDT 2009

You can also use the tool registration xml file to register
functions... this is the xml file in the directory named 'tools' in
the web root of the tool:

<registration>
  <function name="user.message.via.sms"/>
.
.
.

</registration>

For obscure (to me) reasons, this method is considered less ideal than
programmatic registration.