[Building Sakai] James email issues

Soo-il Kim kimsooil at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 20:55:51 PDT 2009

James is not only SMTP but also POP3 and NNTP server. The James has
its own setting. Default server name would be "localhost" somewhere.
You have to make sure James has configured properly. I guess... some
of message would be stucked in the loop of mail process.

See more: http://james.apache.org/server/index.html

SOO