[Building Sakai] [Deploying Sakai] LDAP Integration Step by Step Guide

Ishtiaq Ahmad organic.ishtiaq at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 05:11:16 PDT 2009

Hi All,

I am facing one problem in LDAP searching user accounts in different OUs
(Organizational Unit).

*Jldap_bean.xml Configurations*
*Base path:*
cn=Users,dc=ldap,dc=city,dc=edu,dc=com

Sakai is able to search those user accounts which exist at base path
specified above....but it is not searching user accounts which exist in the
OUs. We want to search user accounts in the LDAP whole directory.... Can u
please tell me how can i instruct to sakai to search user accounts in the
whole directory.?

I have different OUs as defined below...

OU=Staff,DC=ldap,DC=city,DC=edu,DC=com
OU=Students,DC=ldap,DC=city,DC=edu,DC=com
OU=Faculty,DC=ldap,DC=city,DC=edu,DC=com.

Thanks,
Ishtiaq Ahmad

--
Regards,