[Building Sakai] what methods to get all course site ids ?

Mark Norton markjnorton at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 6 05:20:47 PDT 2009

Some of what you are trying to do is in the Course Management Service.
Have a look there.  Course sites can have a person designated as the
"owner", usually the instructor, but not always.  For that reason Course
Management maintains the instructor designation separately.  It also
supports multiple instructors.

- Mark Norton