[Building Sakai] can Sakai display 2 portlets in one tool?

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 18:35:24 PDT 2009

Hi,

You can have multiple tools per page but you need to manually set it
up. In the Admin Workspace, choose Sites, find your site, choose
Pages, find the page you want to modify, then add the other tool to
that page and Save. You can adjust the layout so it's either two
columns or one on top of the other.

cheers,
Steve