[Building Sakai] Nightly2 trunk build broken?

csev csev at umich.edu
Fri Oct 2 08:07:53 PDT 2009

I doubt that it is size related.  I agree that it is likely the
inheritance of some context - perhaps something that even changes the
definition os "what should be built".

I notice that some poms have precious little in the build section -
for example site-manage-api only has this:

   <build>
     <resources/>
   </build>

If perhaps the only reason it worked in the first place was because it
inherited the urge to compile java from some higher level pom - and
somehow that inheritance is a different path - mvn might conclude
"nothing to build here..."

Now I figured I would try this hypothesis by putting a meatier <build/
 > in - but it did not fix the problem.

But I too am thinking inheritance..

/Chuck