[Building Sakai] Nightly2 trunk build broken?

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Fri Oct 2 07:30:15 PDT 2009

Hmm A possible suspect. My testing seems to suggest something to do with
plugin inheritance, brought in by search (which now inherits from
standard-tool pom rather than master) Removing search seems to lead to
predictable builds. So I have:

1) Removed search as a built module
2) Added a deployer to deploy the new search assembly (similar to the
kernel deployer)

We where going to do this anyway and it should have the affect of
significantly improving build times.

I suspect the culprit is a plugin definition getting pulled in from
kernel. For some reason this is not triggered by the commons project but
is by search. I'll investigate and probably switch to dependency import
on the standard-tool pom once we have a more up to date version of maven.