[Building Sakai] Nightly2 trunk build broken?

Berg, A.M. A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Fri Oct 2 00:16:15 PDT 2009

Steve, You beat me too it by about 10 seconds :)

Probably unrelated and not important, but I also noticed that the test cycle comes up with errors in gradebook and search for example

Running org.sakai.search.index.impl.test.SearchListResponseTest
09:13:50,430  main ERROR SearchListResponseImpl:339 - Error Message found from remote search java.lang.Exception: Invalid Request

And warnings about spring configuration not properly configured

Alan Berg

Senior Developer / Quality Assurance
Group Education and Research Services
Central Computer Services