[Building Sakai] Nightly2 trunk build broken?

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 22:22:30 PDT 2009

Trunk just built for me, yes I was amazed too!
r67058

I cleaned out my repo yesterday and it was failing - with a little
coaxing it eventually built though.
Now it seems ok, without anything special, just a mvn clean install. I
didn't clean out my repo this time around though (too afraid!)

cheers,
Steve