[Building Sakai] what methods to get all course site ids ?

Small Cat shadowless4288 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 21:58:21 PDT 2009

I test it, but it isn't successful :( , and i do'nt know how to fix it . :(
this is my code in java bean

*private SiteService siteService;
public void setSiteService(SiteService siteService){
        this.siteService = siteService;
    }
public List<Site> allCourseSites = siteService.getSites(
SelectionType.ACCESS, null, null, null,SortType.TITLE_ASC, null);
public String getOneSite(){
        return allCourseSites.get(0).getTitle();
    }*

and this is code in .jsp file

*<h:outputText value= " One of many sites is #{TestBean.oneSite}"/>*

when it's run in Sakai, it show only the string " One of many sites is " in
.jsp file, but don't show any site's tittle though my sakai has some project
site & course site ( all of them have 5-10 participants )

Please help me fix it !