[Building Sakai] what is "tool.permission" in method getAuthzGroupsIsAllowed() ?

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 18:17:04 PDT 2009

Hi Vo,

"tool.permission" will be a specific permission you want to check for,
ie one of the manypermissions that tools register, ie annc.new,
annc.read, content.new etc

Take a look in the Admin > Realms > Role and you'll see the complete
list of registered functions. Essentially you can search for a user
with a specific permission in a site.

cheers,
Steve