[Building Sakai] Profile2 at Lancaster (UK)

Adrian Fish a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Nov 25 14:58:09 PST 2009

Hi All,

Lancaster will be running Sakai 2.7 from the new year with Profile2. In
fact Profile2 is one of the main reasons for our move to Sakai 2.7. As
well as running Sakai 2.7 as an LMS at our institution we have received
funding to deploy Sakai to a large community of small business owners in
our region. Profile2 will be  a key component in this and as such we
will be supporting and doing development work on the tool for at least
the next 18 months.

Profile2 needs to be seriously considered as a core 2.7 tool as it
considerably improves an area of Sakai that I and many users at my
institution have found lacklustre in the past.

Regards,

Adrian.

--
Adrian Fish