[Building Sakai] Export calendar problem.

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Nov 24 05:15:42 PST 2009

what we'd like to see is a change to the Export facility in My Workspace.

When the user opts to export their 'My Workspace' calendar they are totally perplexed to discover that the iCAL file is generally empty. This is because none of the collated site calendars are exported and, in general, the user hasn't added any of his or her own events to the calendar.

What would be good is: if the user exports their calendar then, by default, all calendars that have already been exported (from within their respective sites) are included in the My Workspace export iCAL file. A checkbox list could be presented so the students could knock out calendars that they don't wish to export.

Information should be provided as to why the other site calendars are missing "ask your tutor to export these calendars"!

Adam