[Building Sakai] Trunk update: pom versions (2.8-SNAPSHOT)

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Sun Nov 22 08:49:59 PST 2009

Trunk poms have been updated to 2.8-SNAPSHOT.  See my email of 20 Nov
2009 (appended below) for more details regarding this update as well
as instructions for updating your trunk code and stocking your
local .m2 repository.

KNOWN ISSUE: build times slowed by dead repo look up (kernel).

I commented out the inactive myfaces.zones.apache.org/dist/maven-
repository in the Sakai trunk master pom but much to my surprise I
noticed that Kernel trunk (1.1.0-beta04-SNAPSHOT) also checks the
myfaces.zones repository.  I was not expecting the kernel to be
checking a UI-framework related repo.  Anyways, I've updated the
Kernel to fix this but I do not have time today to refresh the Kernel
snapshot artifacts.  If David has time perhaps he can do a kernel
snapshot refresh.  Otherwise, one of us will do it Monday.

Cheers,

Anthony

Begin forwarded message: