[Building Sakai] Master pom: removing myfaces.zones.apache.org repo reference

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Fri Nov 20 13:25:55 PST 2009

Any objection to commenting out/removing the myfaces.zones.apache.org
repo reference in the master pom?  I checked the Apache network and
it's nowhere to be seen.  Excluding it should speed up the builds a
wee bit.

Cheers,

Anth

<repository>
             <id>apache-repo</id>
             <name>apache-repo</name>
             <layout>default</layout>
             <url>http://myfaces.zones.apache.org/dist/maven-
repository</url>
             <snapshots>
                 <enabled>false</enabled>
             </snapshots>
         </repository>

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /dist/maven-repository on this
server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to
use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) DAV/2 Server at myfaces.zones.apache.org Port 80

Begin forwarded message: