[Building Sakai] [Building Sakai-more] Installing Sferyx for use with Melete

Rashmi Maheshwari rashmi at etudes.org
Thu Nov 19 10:19:53 PST 2009

I would also like to add that Melete package is integrated with sferyx
editor and you just have to follow melete's readme instructions to add
sferyx editor.

Pl check Configuring Commercial Sferyx Editor here
http://etudes.org/release/melete/install-guide.htm#2) Configuring Melete

Hope this helps,
Rashmi