[Building Sakai] Export calendar problem.

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Thu Nov 19 05:47:14 PST 2009

Hi Sam,

    If you'd like to have the DTEND field included, you should write
up your request in JIRA (http://jira.sakaiproject.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa
) and if possible, submit a patch to go along with it. The code that
generates the iCal events is in the
org.sakaiproject.calendar.impl.BaseCalendarService.generateIcal()
method.

- Beth