[Building Sakai] Gradebook2 and Sakai 2.6.x

Kevin Chan kevin at media.berkeley.edu
Wed Nov 18 17:06:10 PST 2009

Hi,

I am looking to do a test build of Gradebook2 as a part of UC Berkeley's
Sakai 2.6.x deployment. It looks like rSmart has already completed this
implementation and the effort to document/implement this is happening in:

http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/GRBK-330
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/GRBK-422

Although I managed to compile GB2 with our code, there were some DB
errors when I attempted to view both GB2 and the 2.6.x gradebook. This
issue may very well be self generated (I am not working with a clean
DB), but I just wanted to see if anyone can confirm that this is
possible and any instruction (perhaps something not currently in any
INSTALL.txt files) would be great.

I am working with the GB2 1.1.x-dev branch as that appears to be the one
that is being used for 2.6.x integration.

   Kevin Chan

   Operations Team
   Educational Technology Services
   University of California, Berkeley