[Building Sakai] Build error in sections module sakai 2.6.1

Mathieu Cantin mathieu.cantin at hec.ca
Wed Nov 18 07:20:18 PST 2009

Hi,

I try to compile sakai 2.6.1 with an empty maven local repository.  I
have a build error in sections/sections-impl/standalone/pom.xml because
it can't find this jar :
<dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.myfaces.tomahawk</groupId>
      <artifactId>tomahawk</artifactId>
      <version>1.1.3</version>
 </dependency>

This version seems to be removed from any of the remote repositories
defined in my .m2 settings.xml :
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository

But I am pretty sure it was there like 2 weeks ago.  Should it be
changed for a more recent version (1.1.5 to 1.1.9 are still in the
repos) or is there any other repo I can define in .m2 sttings.xml ?

Thank you.

Mathieu