[Building Sakai] Unable to upload large file/resource, but still smaller than content.upload.max?

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Wed Nov 18 06:05:51 PST 2009

Is that a full fix? The backtrace that caused me to make my initial comment seemed to be in a normal resource tool. I haven't trace it yet, but conjecture that the problem is the way the new API is defined. If you define both getcontent and getcontentstream, getcontent wins. That is you use the stream only if the source isn't able to produce the byte array. I conjecture that some sources define both. I will track down what's really going on, but at the moment I wonder if it wouldn't be better for code to first check whether there's a stream available and use the array only if it's not.