[Building Sakai] Snapshot Repo Username

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Mon Nov 16 09:53:39 PST 2009

Yes, but at the moment we are limiting access to the snapshot repo to
a small set of admins (principally David Horwitz and myself) along
with Steve Swinsburg and Nuno Fernandes.  We are also working out with
Lance Speelmon the best strategy for managing access to the repo for
teams that wish to deploy snapshot artifacts.

What would you like to add to the repo?  We are certainly open to
adding more projects to the snapshot repo if it makes sense for Sakai.

Cheers,

Anth