[Building Sakai] Nightly2 8 am build failure: samigo assembly fails to expand

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Sat Nov 14 08:12:16 PST 2009

Not sure about this failure.  The 4 AM build was successful, picking
up all my trunk commits associated with tagging sakai-2.7.0-M1.
Locally, I just removed samigo from my .m2 repo, commenced a new trunk
build and samigo snapshot artifacts were downloaded, installed locally
and the tomcat overlay was deployed to Tomcat successfully.  Tomcat
started up fine.

I currently use Maven 2.1.0.  What version of Maven does Nightly2
use?  Note too the negative seek offset error.

Cheers,

Anthony

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error unpacking file: /opt/tomcat-nightly/.m2/repository/org/
sakaiproject/samigo/samigo-assembly/2.7.0-SNAPSHOT/samigo-
assembly-2.7.0-SNAPSHOT-tomcat-overlay.zipto: /opt/tomcat-nightly/
sakai-demo

Embedded error: Error while expanding /opt/tomcat-nightly/.m2/
repository/org/sakaiproject/samigo/samigo-assembly/2.7.0-SNAPSHOT/
samigo-assembly-2.7.0-SNAPSHOT-tomcat-overlay.zip
Negative seek offset
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 2 minutes 40 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Sat Nov 14 08:15:47 EST 2009
[INFO] Final Memory: 90M/215M
[INFO]
making downloadable tarball...
removing older tarballs