[Building Sakai] Facing Problem in AdminWorkspace -> sitesetup -> ManageGroups

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Sat Nov 14 04:48:39 PST 2009

Hitesh:

This has been reported in the sakai-dev list recently. See the following
link:

http://old.nabble.com/-Building-Sakai--manage-group-with-the-new-role-problem-in-siteinfo-(sakai-2.6)-td26097316.html

A kernel jira has been filed. Meanwhile you can following the suggestions
in the thread given by Kara Stiles.

Thanks,

- Zhen

On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 13:47:43 +0530, hitesh joshi  wrote: Hello All,
I m hitesh joshi.I m working on group management under AdminWorkspace ->
sitesetup -> ManageGroups.
When i try to create new role under same site for example Project
Management & assign that role to newly created user i m not able to add
that user in any group.
 All working fine with default role access & manage.Other then this roles
when i create new role & add user with this role in the same site , i m not
able to add this user to any group.
Please provide any pointer.

--
Regards