[Building Sakai] maven v2.2.1

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 15:14:22 PST 2009

Yes, I was going to do something similar but like:

/tags/1.1.0_2.5.x
/tags/1.1.0_2.6.x
/tags/1.2.0_2.5.x
/tags/1.2.0_2.6.x

etc. ie without the extra directory.

Possibly even matching up with a specific point release as well:
/tags/1.1.0_2.5.5
/tags/1.1.0_2.5.6
/tags/1.1.0_2.6.0
/tags/1.1.0_2.6.1

just to save people editing the POM. The only difference would be the
POM version in all of these. The only issue I have with doing this is
you need to make a dozen tags every time you make a new release of the
tool. That's why I'd like to move to binary releases so you can just
drop in an updated version number in your deploy POM and it's all done
(assuming the new version doesn't depend on new features not available
in older versions of Sakai).

cheers,
Steve