[Building Sakai] Oracle database for sakai

Mathieu Cantin mathieu.cantin at hec.ca
Fri Nov 13 08:28:19 PST 2009

Hi everyone,

I am looking for information about Oracle database specifications for
Sakai and this is not as easy as for MySQL.  If you are using Sakai with
an Oracle database, I would like to know what is your Oracle config and
what is the number of Sakai users on your site.  Is there any Sakai
related parameters that need to be set when creating the Oracle database
for good performance?

Thank you.

Mathieu Cantin