[Building Sakai] maven v2.2.1

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 20:51:01 PST 2009

I've also been using 2.2.1 but I believe the recommended version is at least
2.0.9.

The master/pom.xml has

<prerequisites>
        <maven>2.0.6</maven>
   </prerequisites>

although the kernel has 2.0.10 as its pre-req if you build that separately.

After 2.0.9 though there aren't any bugs or features we need a higher
version for so far since I also build happily on 2.0.9 on a different
machine. There *was* an issue that we were essentially working around below
this version though, and it was on list back around Easter this year (it was
an issue with the Common build).

cheers,
Steve