[Building Sakai] Upgrade to Sakai 2.6 (Helper Tools)

Claudia Roberta claudia.icmc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 12:01:39 PST 2009

Hi guys!

I used Sakai HelperTool ("FilePicker") to add attachments in my tool. The
JSF page call a method of Bean:

ExternalContext context =
FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().getExternalContext();
context.redirect("sakai.filepicker.helper/tool");

This works fine in my tool when I used Sakai 2.5, but doesn't work in Sakai
2.6.
There isn't error message. Nothing happens in Sakai 2.6. The user continues
in same JSF page, he isn't redirect.
What changed this in upgrade Sakai from 2.5 to 2.6?

Thanks!
--
Claudia Roberta
Intermídia - ICMC/USP - São Carlos, SP - Brasil