[Building Sakai] Rwiki and IE8

Raad Al-Rawi raad.caret at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 12 06:50:50 PST 2009

Dear All

We have come across a little problem with editing wiki pages, using IE8.

It seems on some pages (not sure why yet), when you attempt to scroll up
or down using the cursor keys the scroll position snaps back to mid-way
down the page.
The cursor is in the right place, it's just the text box has scrolled up
or down to the mid-way position.
I think it's linked to the auto-save function that is triggered when a
key is released:

onkeyup="storeCaret(this)"

Has anyone seen this as well? Any ideas for a fix?

CamTools is pretty much running Sakai 2.5.0.

Thanks

Raad

--
Raad Al-Rawi