[Building Sakai] Search tool: memory problem in rebuilding indexes.

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Wed Nov 11 11:28:50 PST 2009

Stephen Marquard wrote:

> I believe we saw something similar. There may be a fix in trunk
> though I don't have a JIRA reference handy. If you search
> recent JIRAs for Search you may find it, otherwise David
> Horwitz can tell you more though he's away until mid next week.

It doesn't look fixed but the problem is certainly being tracked
at:

http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-16808

In addition, it looks as though we changed over to using POI
3.5-FINAL (release 29 September 2009):

http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-17052

for 2.6.x and trunk. This update is in the 2.6.1 release.

Seth