[Building Sakai] [Deploying Sakai] Trunk: ui package proposal

Berg, A.M. A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Tue Nov 10 10:29:44 PST 2009

Later when the "independent pieces settled"

I like the http://eclipsesource.com/en/yoxos/ site for Eclipse where you can blend a distribution out of Eclipses core and plugins. One could imagine a GUI like tool doing something similar for Sakai pom.xml and .externals, but then you would have to give clear definition of the quality of each generated profile so the end user could decide the relative risks and benefits.

Alan

Alan Berg

Senior Developer / Quality Assurance
Group Education and Research Services