[Building Sakai] Samigo - IMS content packaging import - stuck on attachments

Dave Ross dave.ross at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 13:29:31 PST 2009

Hi,

As a proof of concept, we are building IMS CP export functionality in
our legacy exam/quiz tool in order to support question export/import
over to Samigo.

Everything is working fine when it comes to the questions, however my
attachments are not getting imported. I don't see any errors in the
logs on in the gui to indicate the failure - I just wonder if I'm
missing something in the xml or zip that I generate. Could one of the
T&Q devs try the attached zip - it has one question, with one
attachment (Winter.jpg). The question imports fine, but the attachment
is no where to be found.

I'm running a recent 2.6.x version of Samigo.

Thanks!

-Dave