[Building Sakai] SMS sourceAddress

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Mon Nov 9 07:43:55 PST 2009

Hi Mark,

Try setting it in sms/impl/src/resources/smpp.properties in your source tree. If that fixes it, please file a JIRA to allow this to be configurable in sakai.properties.

We haven't had to set this with our provider to date (Clickatell).

Regards
Stephen

>>> "Mark Breuker" <mbreuker at loi.nl> 11/9/2009 5:36 PM >>>
Hi all,

I'm trying to integrate the SMS project with our local Sakai instance.
The service is able to bind to our SMS gateway but the messages don't
get delivered. According to our telco the reason is that the
sourceAddress is missing (empty) in the message. Is there a way to set
this value via sakai.properties? This configuration parameter is not
mentioned on
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/SMS/Installing+and+using+the+
SMS+Service

Thanks,