[Building Sakai] moved/removed javacode 2.5 - 2.6

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Mon Nov 9 07:04:01 PST 2009

Sakai 2.6.0 binds to kernel 1.0.11.

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/kernel/tags/kernel-1.0.11/

Sakai 2.6.1 binds to kernel 1.0.12

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/kernel/tags/kernel-1.0.12/

The 2.6.x branch (HEAD) binds currently to kernel 1.0.13-SNAPSHOT

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/kernel/branches/kernel-1.0.x/

You can confirm which version a Sakai tag/branch is using by checking
the Sakai master pom <sakai.version.kernel> property:

Example

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/master/tags/sakai-2.6.0/pom.xml
<sakai.kernel.version>1.0.11</sakai.kernel.version>
Cheers,

Anthony