[Building Sakai] moved/removed javacode 2.5 - 2.6

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Mon Nov 9 06:10:49 PST 2009

Ahh, right. Yes, you do need to check it out separately. This is part
of the convenience factor -- most people do not need to work on the
kernel code, so it is not checked out with the standard "sakai" tags
and a binary jar is used.

However, you can check it out and build it yourself (and also add a
new entry to svn:externals if you like). Depending on whether you're
building from a tag or 2.6.x, you may want to choose one of the
kernel 1.0 tags or the 1.0.x branch.

Cheers,
-Noah