[Building Sakai] Favorite JDBC Loggers

Steven Githens swgithen at mtu.edu
Mon Nov 9 05:32:42 PST 2009

Thanks everyone.  I did end up focusing on log4jdbc.  It's pretty
lightweight, really easy to set up, flexible, and a pretty active project.

I would like to spend some time checking out the Jamon scaffolding you
guys have done for Sakai ( or just Jamon if it doesn't really need any
scaffolding and just connects to the JVM ), to eventually wean myself
off this 'free as in beer' Yourkit license.

Megacheers,
Steve