[Building Sakai] Disallowing permissions for certain roles

Plourde, Mathieu mathieu at udel.edu
Wed Nov 4 11:09:33 PST 2009

Hi Branden,

I have no answer to your question, but I'm also interested in an answer. We got a similar problem earlier this month. This becomes even more critical when lots of instructors share the same site. There is always one person who's adventurous enough to check that box without understanding the consequences.

Best Regards,

Mathieu Plourde, MBA
Project Leader, LMS/Instructional Designer
IT-Client Support & Services
mathieu at udel.edu

TOP LINKS:

Technology Troubleshooting: http://www.udel.edu/help