[Building Sakai] Antivirus exceptions

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Wed Nov 4 09:02:44 PST 2009

well the original code worked like that, I just checked trunk and code
wise what david checked in looks like it should still work that way:

ServerConfigurationService.getBoolean("virusScan.enabled", false);

For the time being, you might want to specifically set that to false
in sakai.properties and see if that helps.

John Bush
Development Manager
rSmart