[Building Sakai] SAK-5838 changes (was Re: [Management] Maintenance question)

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Nov 4 07:51:29 PST 2009

On 4 Nov 2009, at 15:11, Jean-Francois Leveque wrote:

> Thanks for volunteering, Matt.
>
> If Dave Haines and Matthew Buckett do not object, I would like
> servernames' autodetect and autodetectIP set to false.

http://james.apache.org/server/2.3.0/serverwide_configuration.html

So this means that James doesn't accept mail for the IP it's running
on or the hostname it's running on?

If I understood it correctly, that seems fine as when running in a
cluster different James nodes would end up accepting mail for
different addresses.

Seem very sensible to me.

--
Matthew Buckett
VLE Developer, Learning Technologies Group