[Building Sakai] Maintenance question

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Wed Nov 4 02:15:29 PST 2009

Hi all,

Last week Matthew Buckett updated SAK-5838.

Now we have patches for this issue both for 2.5 (since 18-Jun-2008) and
2.6 (since 29-Oct-2009) but none of those fixes has been merged yet.

When I try to auto-assign this Email Archive issue, it is still
unassigned. Should I understand that this component is not maintained?

Do we have a list of components that are not maintained now?

Do we intend to maintain those components?

Will the unborn maintenance team do this maintenance?

Cheers,
Jean-Francois