[Building Sakai] how to inject Sakai service into two java classes

Small Cat shadowless4288 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 00:56:39 PST 2009

I want to use two ( or more ) java class that can be injected some Sakai
Service.
In components.xml 's beans, I add a bean for second class :

*<!--  SakaiProxy2 -->
    <bean id = "org.sakaiproject.profile2.logic.SakaiProxy2"
        class="org.sakaiproject.profile2.logic.SakaiProxy2Impl">
        <property name="authzGroupService"
ref="org.sakaiproject.authz.api.AuthzGroupService"></property>
        <property name="siteService"
ref="org.sakaiproject.site.api.SiteService"></property>
        <property name="sqlService"
ref="org.sakaiproject.db.api.SqlService"></property>
    </bean>*

But when I start up tomcat, it have some error & tomcat is stopped.
Please help me fix it !

Regards,
Tran Trung Kien