[Building Sakai] sakai login issue

Absar Ahamed absar.ahamed at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 05:36:34 PST 2009

Hi,
     Iam using sakai 2.6.0rc1 in amazon windows server its working well, but
when i log in with username and password in the top login page its opening
the workspace page . when i go to the site in the same workspace its
prompting for username and password once again , afterwards its working
properly with no problem. But its not prompting for username and password
for site in my local windows system. Its happening only in amazon server.
Any body knows why its happening .I dont want login to be prompted in the
sites in the workspace

Thanks in Advance